Have you ever dreamed of visiting a place in Europe, full of culture, great food + a relaxed way of life with an artsy, creative vibe? Welcome to Berlin, my soul city.
Berlin is like no other city in the world, and its unique status has made Berlin a mecca for international artists, designers, musicians, and others who appreciate the special atmosphere here as much as I do.
Today, I'm very excited to share with you the details about my new Art + Adventure Workshops in Berlin!
Our workshop dates for 2014 will be June 11 - 15 and September 3 - 7, both perfect times of year to visit Berlin.
We'll explore world class museums and galleries, get a feel for Berlin's rich, vibrant culture, enjoy European and multi-ethnic treats - and celebrate your creative spirit in my mixed media collage art workshops.
Our Berlin Art + Adventure Workshop will be a true festival of European art + culture and is designed to be an adventure that you'll happily remember for a lifetime.
Join me and 10 like-minded women from around the world for this special opportunity. I'm keeping our group small, so there will be plenty of time to share, exchange, discover, create, and relax.
We'll spend our mornings in a beautiful, historic, light filled studio creating mixed media art, and in the afternoons and evenings, we'll explore Berlin's incredible artistic offerings and urban charm.
Once in Berlin, you'll be greeted with an afternoon tea, coffee, and treats reception in one of my favorite cafes.
Then we'll take a tour of my neighborhood and I'll show you some of my most loved spots in Berlin, including artsy shops, lovely places to eat, drink, and people watch, as well as fascinating architecture and a bit of Berlin's unique history.
We'll carefully select the most interesting museums and galleries to visit, and you'll get to see lovely Berlin from the water in a charming afternoon boat ride. If the weather plays along, we'll also spend a memorable evening in one of Berlin's many open air cinemas.
Your Berlin Art + Adventure Workshop will include:
- 4 creative mornings making mixed media collage art in a historic light filled studio
- 4 adventurous afternoons together touring the best of Berlin's artistic + cultural offerings
- an afternoon tea, coffee, and treat reception to greet you in Berlin in one of Stephanie's favorite local cafes
- all of your mixed media art materials are provided, ranging from Stephanie's private stash of goodies collected from around the world to German vintage papers +++
- your own 5 day public transportation ticket to see Berlin during our afternoon adventures + free time to explore
- all of your admission fees for museums, galleries, and exhibitions we visit together
- a charming boat ride through Berlin's waters + an open air cinema evening, weather permitting
- a tour of Stephanie's neighborhood with artsy shops, lovely places to eat and drink, and a personal introduction to Berlin's unique history
- all of your drinks and snacks during our studio workshop time
- 3 delicious, freshly prepared, homemade lunches and local specialties enjoyed together as a family style buffet
- a yummy Sunday brunch with more great homemade food + some of our favorite German bakery treats
- a fun "made in Berlin" goody bag + many more delightful surprises!
Come visit Berlin this year to make beautiful art and celebrate your spirit.
My Early Bird Registration is open now, and this is the time to claim your workshop spot for the best value.
Several spaces for my new Berlin art workshops have already been snapped up, so please don't hesitate to reserve your spot today if you are interested in taking part.
Get all of the juicy details about how to join us for the creative adventure of your lifetime in Berlin here.
I can't wait to meet you, make art, and explore the best of Berlin together!